Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I love my friends!!!

went to sarah's house yesterday....met linda there....the main reason i wanted to go there is to get some shut eye...i'm so freakingly damm tired...but then after a while...linda and pinky wanted to have their breakfast....so me and linda had laksa..and my baby had fried noodles....
my baby's new hair cut...rabbit hair..(giggles)me with linda's pillow


after tht went back to sarah's house...she came back skiping class too...haha...we had tons of fun...pinky,me,lindakt's candid picppl tht i miss most...plus myint and buuuusammy served me koko crunch....heheme munching away those tasty koko crunchme and sarah me and pinky

o..well i found this clipper...at the table...and started clipping pinky's shirt....,she wanted me to clip sarah's bra...and linda's skirt...hahame trying to clip her bra insteadthen her shirtthen her annoying handssince she keep pushing away the clippers...,i tried to kill her...LOL...hun...dont worry...,i aint gonna kill pinky...just playing with her...

got this pic of me and cindy from prom night.....me and cindy and our mask

overall...i had tons of fun with my kiki gals i feel so happy being around them,the time they had given me is priceless....too bad isabel and myint aint there...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com