Thursday, September 20, 2007

sunday..

TCH came and sitted next to me during mass...i was feeling so uncomfortable..coz its been so long since we saw each other..and plus i wanted to sit alone....i just couldnt relax as he was sitted so close to me....heck,he keep sticking on to me after mass....and i know who is to blame for this....

monday..

was having a great time UNTIL a friend started pissing me off....*u know i cant help u...i cant even solve my own problems...i'm not stable enuf to get thru my own...and u think i could just skipped tht part and advise u on wat to do?...try to understand wat i'm going thru now....be considerate...stop finding ways to annoy me...*

tuesday..

went to taman awam to perky up myself as i'm feeling kinda down...took some pics...

me and the windi dint know there was a fountain here

wednesday..

i think my friend,(X) is angry at me..sigh...SOMEPPL like him does seems to understand the fact tht i cant and i repeat myself CANT go out with him till my mock exam's over which is next friday...he kept on calling asking me to have lunch with him....i know i did promise to try to have lunch with u...but then u have gotta understand...i never did agree on having dinners with u...just try let me go coz ure tightening me up in ure world...

thursday..

found two lovable birdies....awwwww.......

stole this pic from melvinbye bye looo

pinky...know wat this means,no more tango dancing memories

bu...the lemony smell's gone...

myint...the tomatoes gone toome and my pillow no5signing out...ITS NAPPY TIME...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com