Thursday, September 27, 2007

YAY!!! mock exams over...but thts not the end of all exams...two more freaking weeks till the real AS exam....and its the day b4 my Birthday...so soi.....SIGH....


been having this weeks after weeks...a can per day

REDONDO LUXURY CREAM WAFERS....

and as a result from eating those fattening waferspimples on my freaking face....

o well....had my maths exam on monday... wasnt really happy by the fact tht i donno how to solve most of the questions...BUT THEN U KNOW WAT???? someone came to see me...:-)smiling coz he came to see mua...he surprised me...

and on tuesdays which was mooncake festival....i had this urge to eat baked mooncakes....so i went downstairs..and found this

mooncakes from shanghai....

ooo..i love the boxcreative....coz i tot theres only 2 left...and found out theres another layer which u would have to slide...but then i soon realise all those nice pretty boxes are empty...mum and dad ate all those tasty mooncakes and left the box for deco...sish....my hungover mooncakes was soon forgottern as someone came and bought me perly milk tea...yay!! again...i love surprises.....hahathanks someoneme and milk tea ....haha...perky now aint i?and he's so nice to have given me the purple straw..knowing tht i love the colour purple so muchbluek...

tht nite...had dinner party at my uncle's house...celebrating mooncake festival...my cartoonie lantern....it was surppose be my brother's...and mine's pink..but i hated pink ..so i took his and he just walk around empty handed..hehei love this pictaking a pic while walking around yakin area with cousins and my brocam whoring with my koko's lantern

after walking for 10 mins....my feet hurts so bad....so my bro decided to drive insteadso while he's driving...,i just hold on to my lighted lantern...sounds crazy?..i find this a brilliant idea...hah


i camwhore while he drove me and my cousins to taman awam

played/camwhored/laughed/talked/ate....was wat i did tht nite....reached come quite late....and thts when i began to worry bout my bio..coz i dint really study for it...well knowing tht i couldnt study no more..,my understanding parents asked me to go to bed...b4 i started whinning..haha...

bio was XXXXX streamly hard... :-( ..well no point worrying about it coz it was over...and i have chem to worry bout....garrr...those freaking damm fugly pimples

tht nite b4 the chem exam,i was too tired to study so i camwhore just to relax my mind...."L" is for Losers like u...it suits ure name....

went to bed bout 10 plus...was kinda tired..and again...i dint study for my exam...sat for the exam blindly N the paper came out BLANKLY...lame?..yeah i know

after exam..i guess all those thinking made my brain half dead and cant function well...when roger and lewis tried talking to me,i was so blur....and so did melvin....and i just couldnt get wat they are saying...sorry if i made u crazy too melvin....

after bio prac..,i rushed to cathedral to attend Uncle Ben's funeral...i was kinda shocked by his sudden death...kinda sad tho..as he was my friend/teacher....

i was surppose to go to my teacher's place tonite..but then she attended someone's wedding and had forgottern to inform me...so i had no choice but to follow mum to church for her bible study...stayed there for bout 2 freaking long boring hours...i just walked around the church...it was very windy...and i was kinda scare to go inside the church as it was very dark...and mum's upstairs...so..i stayed outside and then camwhore...and Lewis called...my boring-ness soon subsidedclick onepoising by the car

then some iban ppl came to church and started singing....thts when i went back into the churchppl singingme camwhoringa POKE tht would knock u out cold...this is wat i've been looking at for 2 hours...

i was so damm tired....till i felt asleep at the bench....woke up upon hearing mum's voice...it was bout 930...and reached home bout 10

.......................dont mind this...its for someone lame.....

yes i've been to hell...i drove about 160km/hr...those two passengers was asking me to drive faster....i arived to Hell Airport at this afternoon...and upon arrival..i met president bush...i hired him as my body guard to protect me against saddam who was standing a few feets away from me...and now i'm using HELL-NET...and president bush's standing beside me....satan's holding a welcoming party for me tonite..so....i'm gonna go shopping at hell-mart to doll up for the party....

.......................thats for the lame guy i chatted with this afternoon..

signing out

p/s:Uncle ben..,u will always be a dear friend to me.....u just donno how lucky u are.....there are times when i really wanna turn back to dust..returning to GOD as i cant take it anymore.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com