Sunday, September 09, 2007

this post contains bout 80% of vain pics of me...hehe.....just let the pics to the talking..

hunnie,DONT RUSH ME!!!...theres just tooo much pics...i'm rushing as fast as i can so tht u can view it today!!..sish...see how a nice hunnie i am to u....

friday,....i was kinda bored in the car...so i took vain pics of myself..i learn it from the master...(u know who u are)my superstar cant do this...BLUEK!!theres just too much pain going on thru my life.....so i let my stress go by taking silly picspic 1pic 2pic 3pic 4pic 5last but not least...pic 6





saturday..,i bought a plain mask a few weeks ago...and decorated it myself...with this...half way decorating itleft viewright viewfront view...



saturday,...meeting qiqi at bout 10am for manicure....my nailswhite flowers and green leafs...i feel like as if my nails are alive...YIPPE

went to my cousin's shop to get my make up done at bout 4....me b4 make up on...and after one hour..walah....(tho i freakingly hate the make up on me)on my way to eastwood

arrived bout 6.20.....no one was there except for qiqi and her friendsseeee...its practically empty..where r my friends?the salad cornerthe stageme and QIQI...za bome and mic ho....cindy and mic home looking fugly as everme and QIQI's nails..mine's black and her's white..cooliomic and cindy having their mask on...for best mask competitioncindy won best mask..she got herself a MP3...just wat she wanted...yay!!

after tht,theres this couple competition..held by QIQI..theres bout 6 couples participating in tht gamedo u see santa?...flora's job is to scrape the cream off his face...me..1me..2me..3me..4me..5me..6me..7me..8

Are ure eyes sore from seeing all those vain pics?..i'm in a rush so thts y i dint put it as a slideQIQI....on stage...was one of the prom queen contestant..well THANKS FOR dragging my butt up there..QIQI!!...(i'm the 4th..left side)the guys....bout 20 of them..compare to us girls,we only have 10the finalistlewis and flora questioning them....

din take a pic of the prom king and queen tho...well prom queen's the yellow dress beauty....and king's bik siew (donno how to spell his name)me and cindy lai me and leng luime and jeremykisses....and smile

after tht..its boooogey time!!!!donno who's this fellow...,but he's good in dancing

did dance for a while with lewis,roger and QIQI...not wat i've expected tho...i wanna dance till my feet hurts..but then i aint got a date..so i cant complain much

after tht i went home...i wasnt feeling happy coz of a problem tht was dragging on the whole nite....and plus i was outside of the ballroom most of the time..coz the ballroom's freakingly cold...my teeths was chattering till it hurts...,i was cold and feel completely numb...couldn even reply smses....coz my fingers was frozed up...thanks to jeremy for lending me his coat....dang..i love the smell of his perfume...yummy...

anyhoos...upon reaching home..,i was so puffed up....and coz i wasnt feeling happy...,i camwhore again

me..9.. mark says tht i look like a jap doll....errr...thanks?i.....look.....so.....

FAKE!!!! with all these make up on....mwai purple glow in the dark ring....

yeah...thts bout it i guess...i actually wanted to talk bout my nite...but then MY HUNNIE'S rushing me to blog....so....i just let the pics do the talking instead

this is a edited post,i deleted like tons of pics so i can finished it up on time....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com