Sunday, October 07, 2007

chatted with jon rite after my last post...,he told me he's got bad news..he's leaving like in 3 hours time...off to work somewhere futher than they usually sent him....its like he stopped my world..it took me a few secs to recover and i keep asking him why he's silly boss has gotta sent him off soon when i had plan a surprise lunch for him and me on my birthday...so just to make up for those precious 3 hours..,we webcam...and chatted till i felt tired.....sigh....now tht makes 3 of the diamonds around me..feeling blue..myint,i need ure colourfull rainbow....he took away most of my brain cells...haha...and yes...i need tht too....i feel like my life's in a blur...

friends come and go....but then i could never forget the fun times we had...it seems like as if i've been building the wall of friendship between us...and u did nth to seal up those cracks....maybe u did...but it aint enuf...as the cracks widens and so is our friendship....but the truth is tht i am trying as hard to find a way to repair it all...and all i need is ure help coz i could only repair my part of the wall..and the rest is up to u..maybe we have all grown up from those silly times..but all i want u to know is tht deep down inside my heart i do cherish all of u..could u forgive and learn not forget all these times we had...coz 6 years together is like precious stones to me..and i hoped it is to u too.. after looking thru all these pic,do u get wat i mean when i said tht our friendship is like precious stones to me...the golden times we had is unforgetable...as u guy really lit up my life over these past few years...(flora,myint,pinky,isabel,sarah,kt,sammy).....
i miss me too...as i'm slowly changing..and i cant help it...i wish tht i could be like the sheila tht u guys use to know...the one tht smiles,laugh,jokes and most of all the blur,silly and hyperactive me.....i miss her....i know its hard to change someone..and i'm not going to force u to change back to the person u used to be...


.............................



i camwhore yesterday coz i receive like bout more than 10 blow kisses from most of my friends...yay!!!..and to make tht special for someone..,all of the kisses i got yesterday cant top off the one someone gave me yesterday morning... :-) (u know who u r)kisses to my all my friends
and this is for the special someone

mum came into my room and both of us found tht i have this cotton hat...tht i've forgottern all aboutsnap...slap...signing out...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com