Friday, October 12, 2007

wednesday was my birthday....woke up kinda early coz of the endless calls i got from my friends...haha....
got tons of happy birthday wishes...and i wanna thank u'all... :-)
when i got to sch...athena and wynne wished me happy birhtday followed by all of my classmates....
athena gave me this lovely card...its so beautiful...i couldnt stop looking at it..coz its PURPLE!!!
followed by this card which amy,cindy,jeremy,ken,mark gave...and theres purple in it too...haha
was so happy when jon called...apparently his boss let him off early on tuesday nite...so he came back in time to celebrate my bd...(well sort of)....had breakfast with pinky....wanted to drag kt's butt with us...but she was a bit lazy....o...well....nevermind then...i was a bit upset by someone tht day...coz i wanted us to get along well...but then just because of something stupid...we end up not talking.....guess i still cant get wat i wanted from both of us..this cakes deli....thanks flora,lewis and roger

got another cake from bro but would post the pic next time....he's so sweet by saying something like..."Happy birthday slut hoped all ure slutly wishes come true...and nah...,heres ure cake"..haha....brotherly love i guess....(^.^)

went to frantinis for lunch...was kinda full so i dint eat much...meet up with jon there..this is wat i had...plus soya bean and athena / wynne's slice of pizza..thanks...:-Pthe place's kinda emptyi was so bored so i mixed soya bean,tobbacco sauce,salt and pepper....into my drink....and lewis took a sip of the yucky drinkwynne wanted to add hot chocolate into the drinkgross much...(bluek)

skipped bio class and went to boulevard....i was so tired when we reached sch....

this is wat i got from my friends.... :-) ..see tht soft toy,its from lewis..haha.............(smile)

had dinner at cafe rositaon my way thereblur...yeah...me again...

i wanted to sleep early but then my phone wont stop ringing.....i was still recieving wishes till midnight....and coz i was so freakingly tired...,i accidentally wished someone happy birthday too...haha....coz he was like "hey sheila...,happy birthday ...muaks"......and i replied..."hi..happy birthday too..."...coz i was so blur tht nite...i dint care much...i realise tht message in the morning when i woke up..whooops...and i've got 6 unknown numbers sending me wishes.....WHO R U PPL???well who ever u r....thanks to u too...

mum bought this chocolate for me tht day and it cost bout Rm 8....its kinda expensive tho...

and on tuesday,ling farn took a pic of mecamera shy.....haha

thursday,

felt kinda sick....coz i dint have my lunch and plus i was a bit too tired...and as a result...i was very grumpy...

friday,

u r my nothing and the same thing applies to him as well....well thanks to my bro...my parents found out tht i'm sick....with fever... :-)

signing out....and once again...thanks for the birthday wishes and prezzy.. :-)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com