Friday, October 05, 2007

last friday,
had lunch with someone...then went to his house to watch the simpsons...haha...had quite an enjoyable time with him...:-)....but then i soon felt really tired so he sent me home....was about to take a nap then mum wanted me to do something so i went to aunt's house...so when i saw jia ling sleeping soundly at my aunt's bed,i went to wake her up....she woke up whinning coz she wanted to sleep but then since i cant get mine,i woke her up...well..just to be fair u'know..both of us cant get the sleep tht we want...so she then took revenge by forcing me to colour a few pages of her ABCs colouring book...her B for bear when i stopped colouring...,she was like ..."i'm gonna cry and scream if u dont colour it all"...gosh...i was threaten by a 3 year old...yeesh....this was wat i coloured next...coz i was kinda tired...so i simply colour the parrot..and i got scolded by her...(O.O)?!?!?i think she was saying something like "y arent u colouring???"...when i took this...i took some candid pic of her...

and in this pic,she was kinda upset by the fact tht i aint colouring her book

thank god my aunt saved me by giving us both apples...and tht would steal some time from her whinning wanting me to colour

me and jia ling

camwhore much

i walked home and then fell down in the middle of the road coz the wind was so strong...and it feels like as if i could be blown away...

(i'll just skip bout wat i did on sat to tuesday..)

wednesday,

i wanted to take this pic for my superstar...coz i miss him...

i bet he thinks of me as often as i do about him...haha...jt j/k

then went to deserts with someone...was super hungry coz i dint take my lunch...had ice cream...i was feeling perky tht nite...so i took this...

friday,

ooooo....i tot i found my dream guy like myint...but sadly he was a bit tooooooo skinny....eui.....*end of story*..i dont like guys who looks like twigs

gosh....AS EXAMINTAION is starting next week on the 9th...pure pressure much...was kinda sad tho...but then nick cheered me up with all those birthday wishes...awww...thanks....

birthday's in a week's time...but then i aint feeling happy at all...coz i cant celebrate with kevin like i've promised...and plus my kiki gals...well at least dad's making it for my birthday.....

well by looking at my few last post...i suddently remembered bout the fact tht i'm surppose to meet up with jon...whooopsie...but then maybe i would like to have lunch with him on my birthday...just to catch up...coz i felt sorry to make him wait soooo long...its almost a month...hahasigning out

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com