Thursday, October 25, 2007

looking forward to tonite's party..YAY!!!!! cant wait to meet everyone....especially my kiki gals...miss them loads...tho how i wish and hoped tht my baby bu and my hunnie myint could make it....then we would be having tons of fun together...this takes me back last year when we were all at ling lee's house taking vain silly pictures together...
theres currently 3 ppl on my mind now....constantly asking myself the question of 'did i do the right thing?'.....
rejecting a hottie is A NO NO by me and myint..of course we have limitations and rules rite?..REJECTING a freakingly annoying hottie is a MUST!! haha...aint tht rite?..o wadever...myint,since i cant sms u/call u/or even have my CHATTERBOX put up,i want u to gimme a call or wadsoever coz i dont have ure link...and plus i think i know who's my dream guy....knew him since i was ten...well lets just say tht i have a huge crush on him back when i was 10...but then he was already a stick...and still is... :-)

ahem~~~~~found my pet...somewhere near mum's garden
he's camera shy...or wat bu would say..."maybe its scared of u"myint gave me a piggy....haha..and tht reminds me of me,myint,bu's sunflower friend....*WINKS*
yeah...this little cutie's surppose to be in my car...but then i rather keep it in my room...coz i dont want the colour to fade away coz of the BRIGHT hot sun...and plus i couldnt stop looking at it everytime i enter my room....
bro bought me a chocolate cheese cake...awww...how sweet of him

anyhoos.....
had lunch at ipoh town with lewis,flora,roger

went to aunt's house and woke jia ling up...and like always she wasnt in the mood to talk or play with me coz she's kinda tired...so she force me to colour her books again!! yeeeeeeesh....how i hate colouring em'...o..wait!!.. correction....how i hate being force by a 4 year old to colour her book...the little devil in red....

i was busy running thru all her toys and found this fairy set...and started dressing up myselffairies fly but i dont..i love the wings...this reminds me up of dress up party i had when i was young...as usual wat all the little gals wanna be...a princess....she wanted to be the princess this time...so i granted her 2 wishand for the second wish..,she wanted me to colour her book...(o.O)...yeah just to play along..i tap the wand on her head....haha


o yeah....had raya cakes tht day...yummy!!i love the combination of colours


on wed...just the day b4 chem exam....i actually wanted to stay at home and study,but then my mum drag me out telling me tht its useless to study the last min...and we drove happily to boulevard...laughing and joking around...feeling as perky as ever...mum got this for meand this for jia lingso tht nite...i press the packet inside the balloon....and this is the result..cute eh...my lovable purple happy birthday balloon.. :-P


yeah...just gonna post up my camwhoring moments nowme , fat pimple on my cheeks and my balloonme and mr froggiethis is how i look like when i wake up every morningand giving kisses to all my lovelies is a mustand by tht..,it helps to brightern up my day....


these past few days...tht moody me is long gone

For some reason I'm freakingly happy and shinning now... :):):):)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com