Monday, April 21, 2008

got the dress from amy 2 weeks ago..brought it from elvisand i love it...me,cindy,and amy wearing our new dress...me with my new boots...mum got it from aussie...miss gummy bear by hunnie

aunt gave me thisi was having this tht day...and kevf took it and LAUGHED at me...mean much...cause its written for 6 months onwards...wat?...i'm 19 this year...tht means i'm 228 months old...of course i can have it lar!!!...

he blushed and walked away...~ <=)

i want new cloths but mum said tht it was enuf...and its bout time i get rid of those old cloths...but then i still want all of them..hehe....cause she says i have tons of new cloths and keep wearing new ones every week...shes dying of jealousy...
baju kurung....wore tht on friday...and ngam ngam it was prayer day for muslims...

i was jio so badly...haha...mostly by kevf...he wont stop calling me 'sheila mahjid' then when i wanted to have dim sum the next day....he told me tht i cant cause muslims cant have pork my dear~...(><)!!! ..so in the end i jio him back...keep calling him "bang"...(wat my malay teacher used to call her husband)...'bang Bang BANG BANGGGGG'...haha...it means brother...he told me i kinda sia soi him in public lor...hahai need to get a hair cut...maybe this afternoon...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com