Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vain!!!!!

last thursday,while i was sleeping all so very peacefully,dad called and told me he's coming back in 2 hours time...and the tot of my sunnies popped up..woohoooooo!!!!! i'm getting my sunnies today...i waited and then called dad wanting to meet up with him...he told me he's at yakin...i drove there like a mad woman...upon reaching i ask wats he doing after lunch..he asked y....
sheila:i need a new sunnie...
dad:nah money,wat brand issit?...
sheila:bonia..
dad:thts a cheap brand ure getting...
sheila:wat??...
dad:wait till exams over and i'll bring me to singapore to get one...
sheila:but then I CANT WAIT bor...
daddy:if u dont like it,i'll bring u to SG to get a new one k?

sheila:no need lah....

wallace:spoiled brad!!!...

sheila:yeah..i know..:P.thanks Amy dearest~thanks daddy dearest~thanks mummy dearest~and NON for u wallace...muhahahai love blings~

tht night...i told daddy i wanted to stay here in miri with him...and study in curtin..or maybe KL....but then he dint like my plan....i was upset...coz i would be homesick if he wants me to go aussie to study...he would not listen... :'( ...i was almost in tears...u wanna sent me off like tht?so sad le....in the end he told me if i go aussie,he would bring me wherever i wanna go after exam....buying my heart meh?...tht so old...haha...I DON WANNA LEAVE MY KIKI GIRLS BORRRRRRRR......not myint,sarah,pinky,katy,sammy,bu.....its saturday..12.04.2008...one more month.. i just washed the car last night...and its raining today...

wash car=rain...

if i dont wash the car=no rain...

its been going on since feb this month...whenever i wash the car...it would surely rain the next day...y ar?...YYYYYY???????...if i dont wash...then mummy scold bor...i told her tht it would rain the next day lar...she ignores me....fine lor...kevf told me tht i should wash the car more oftern as its so hot here in miri...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com