Sunday, April 06, 2008

i really hate exams lor...i dint even study for it...as i was so busy chatting up and was watching movies with kefv....Conclusion: i'm so dead....wat to do?..i dont even have the mood to study anymore...and his smiles kept me shinning... i'm loving it..he got me hooked up in old songs...haha...now i'm so addicted to it...

and o ya...dad loves the MP4...he loves it till he takes it everywhere he goes...having it on 24/7...while he's golfing,watching tv,having dinner,reading the papers,driving,sleeping...i am ANNOYED!!...i tried talking to him...but then he just shakes his head listening to some funky tunes i gave him...when mum tried talking to him...he just nodes his head without even knowing wat he's agreeing to...hehe...an advantage for me there...i could tell him i fail in mock...and with mum screaming at me...he just node his head....o..i'm a genius...!!! haha....he's relax...and i'm free...and most of all..I'M PERKY...


i've got tons of pics on my next post...all silly vain pics of me...taken in kefv's phone..he just sits there and watch me..he hates taking pics..and he told me i look like an idoit...i told him its all because of him tht i look like one...he edited some for me...how all so very nice of him...
just a little something thts gonna be in my next post...he loves this pic...but all i have to do is look up and give him a smile and he loves it..and yes..thts make up u see on me...(and yes,its only one eye)..haha..u know i'm getting better...muhahaha

p/s: anna,busy week..not with him if thts wat ure thinking..and he aint my bf okay..stop guessing..I'm bf-less...but then gf-more... :-)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com