Monday, March 31, 2008

two weeks ago..i asked mum to send something for me..coz i bought something from a book...i went searching for one in the internet..but dint like it..ONE week later...i gotthis..i was like 'where the heck is my stuffs..?'and they ask me to collect it here...i dont even know where is jalan raja..since my parents aint home tht day...friends enlightern me with infos...thanks..:-)my prezzy and his surprise..i got myself a 8 GB pendrive..miss may was like 'wah u wanna store the whole entire bank issit?'..i also donno bar..:(( aparently the space was a lit too big for a girl like me..coz after all the YAYs and COOLs..i donno wat to do with it...the reasons i bought it was cause i dont have one..and y i ordered a 8 GB one is cause i donno how big is 8 GB i just followed my mp3 which is also 8 GB...its like sarah's but hers 4GB...:)i got this fory dad...a MP4..see how much i LOVE him...haha...
last tuesday,i decided to have lunch with a friend of mine...i havent seen him for bout a year plus..he has grown all so very tall..or issit cause i have been short all this while...(no need to answer tht)...he's very cute...i love his mature look...he paid for lunch...overall he's a really funny guy..i donno y i dint see tht coming a few years back...
i was smiling the whole time being with him.... :-)

o...anna...u wanna look at my sch toilet rite...well cant compare lar...my sch toilet sucks bad...see...so dull...i bet your sch's got nice coloured tiles..and big pretty head to toe mirrors...i cut my fringe...its so short..haha..

went to visit xiang...he was having porridgei was feeding him...he doesnt wanna eat...he wants to go out shopping with me and jia ling as i'm taking her out...he was angry as i told him he cant go...hahahe's ignoring me... :'(in the end he gave in and smile at me

my weekends great..pinky spend a night at my house...we went for supper as i'm hungry...kiki..sheila and kiki...

the next day we went out for lunch with her cousin...then after tht i sent her to her friends house...and i went back to study for my bio and maths...quiz on the next day...i know last min aint good..but then i was so packed with having fun till i dont have time to studyi tried putting make up on again...i'm learning...but one eyes only coz i donno how to do the other...haha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com