Sunday, March 09, 2008

omg..theres this perverted fellow in tuition with me...he sits next to me...i shudder every time he talks to me..reasons of him being named as a pervert:
  • he's got tons of candid pic of girls not from his sch..
  • and he tries too much to get attention(eg. when u feel tired...and just lay back...he tries to give u a back massage..or when u've got a cut he holds ure hand and for some reason tht really creeps me out as i really donno who the heck he is)
  • he kept asking my teacher y no one loves him..sounds a bit too desperate eh...
  • he wants marry at the age of 22..(its a must)..thts wat he told me
  • and he would only love girls whose names got a 'Mei' word in it...he said tht gals with tht "mei" word in their name must be very pretty...(and i jokingly said "well u know wat,ure in luck as my dog's name happens to be 'mei mei')he ignores me after tht...LOL
  • and he listens to techno musics as he thinks tht its cool and girls would fall for him
  • his face aint as pretty as brad pit..and gives comments on guys who is much more better looking than him who happens to be a few friends of mine...he says they are vain guys and girls shouldnt be falling for those kinda shit...OMG!!...wat the heck man! do u own a mirror was wat i replied..but he was too busy asking my teacher y is all the girls ignoring him at sch...

nvm...just a few more months to go then i wont be seeing him no more...my friend says tht if he ever touches me...he would personally fly back here and beat him up...LOL...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com