Tuesday, March 04, 2008

someone who wanted me to blog is being the lousiest lover ever!!haha....went to nong nong's house...i still donno the name....then to my aunt's to see jia ling as she was complaining to my aunt asking y i never visit her....but in the end she was pissed off at me cause i dint play with her...i was too busy babysitting her cousin...
i have not been feeling well since last tuesday...after taking the medications...i throwed up almost every nite....my fringe's so damm cacat...

last week..i accidentally knock my knee on to the wooden chair while trying to avoid a friend...in the end i couldnt walk properly and then he noticed me....tht big black-reddish BUBU was mistaken as a lovebite by my cousin...(o.O)...tomolo's blood donation day...obviously i aint gonna donate my blood...

there...seriously...i donno wat to write next...so DONT ask me why its short...

oo.ya..wheres kiki?..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com