Monday, March 24, 2008

he scared the heck out of me..i tot i lost him to this flower...but in the end i got the wrong page and person...hehe

i know i cant do anything to stop tht freaking biatch whose been pissing me off wanting to get every deetails of my life...but i'm already trying so hard to not hate her..the way she talks to me..the fact tht she dint wanna see me with my friend...she hates my friend so badly cause she took care of me so well...i told myself tht if she looks at my friend tht way again..i'm so gonna scrap her eyes out...

daddy spoils me rotten..i told him tht i dint want anything...but in the end..he bought mecyclades-lancome perfume...he says its new..its like a collection in 2 years..i've got 9 bottles...and i hardly use them...i only use midnight fantasy at times and my burberry...and this...this is my fav...~LOVES~..can u believe this cost bout 90 bucks..well i cant...

a friend came to my house tht day..and she saw a box full of bling stickers on my table..she took it and we both went to her house...and i left my phone at her house...i dint even realised it till she called bout an hour later...when i saw my phone i tot it was hers...cause she DID this to my phoneshe PIMPED my phone...OMG...i so very dont like it lor...so i told her tht i kinda hate it cause its pink...and plus i dont like stickers on my phone...she refuse to clean up wat she did to it...so in the end....i peel off those blings and stick it onto my nailsblings on my nails....she was like 'wat the heck man..i spend an hour pimping ure phone and how could u peel it off and stick it to ure nails..'...hehe

i went to kevf's house tht day...cute funny fellow i might say....we were both hanging out watching tv till his mum came home and boughtMANGO PUDDING???....apparently aunt mei dint know i seriously hate puddings....when kevf saw it he couldn stop laughing...his mum was like..'wat?..wat?'...i said nothing...but thn kefv told his mum tht i seriously loves pudding...i smack him on the back..i begged kefv to help me finished up the pudding..but this hard headed ass wont help me...so i called out to his mum 'aunt mei,kevf wants my mango pudding..but as u know i DONT share'...so his mum gave him one bowl too...so i turned around and was like 'whos laughing now'...and he replied..'funny gal,no ones laughing..'..(O.0)...o..nvm...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com