Sunday, March 16, 2008

everyones been asking me if this baby's mine....well does he look like me?..i'm just 19...and single..u say le?...he's jia ling's cousin..xiang xiang..and he loves me...and like me,he loves talking pictures

i got him tons of sweets,chocolates,a few toys..but then he crushed it all by throwing them around the house..

so i gave it to jia ling instead..since i cant meet up with her,i pass it to my aunt...and she cried asking y dint i give it to her personally and plus y i never play with her anymore....well thts wat my aunt told me...I'VE GOT NO TIME BA!!!...wat am i to do?..split myself in two was wat i told her on the phone...and tht made her cry even more..okay...i'm a really lousy friend here...haha...


i've got mood swings this week..his problems bothered me...it was going all so well till he was pissed off at something tht affected me and my mood for the whole week...and nope he wasnt angry at me..but at his sister...but then the way he keep scolding and cursing makes me speechless...and in an awkward position...i'm not good in comforting but at least i'm trying...mum wanted me to go easter confession last thursday...since i'm tired to argue...i just obey and drive myself there...

this sicko's been calling me sweety,sweetheart and dearest...and he told me tht i'm gonna be his when he comes back....thts when i had enuf..seriously..i had enuf with all this crap...wat owning me and stuffs like tht when i disagree and u hard headed jerks wants a piece of me everywhere u go...i scolded him for bout half an hour and he cried..(0.o)"


and tht guy from tuition was extreamly jealous when me and my teacher talked bout tht hot korean guy by the beach during her KK trip...we talked like 16 years old with huge crushes on guys from afar...and he stood up and walked away...so my teahcer called for him but then he said 'i'm only gonna come back and sit there when u guys stop talking bout tht hot korean dude'...so when we ended our convo...he came up and ask us wats so cool bout korean guys...we explain..and he asked if he would ever look like korean hotties....both me and my teacher dint know wat to say...i ended up laughing...saying u arent even korean...y be one?..he shrug then say somethign like he wants gals to fall for him..chocolates-my after lunch snack...cute now aint it?class is boring....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com