Wednesday, April 09, 2008

mum came back last week and got me wat i wanted,..chocolates,cloths and boots...i love boots...:)this is the chocolates...theres 2 more eggs but thanks to the wine tht rolled on it...this is wat i have left...broken pieces of easter eggs....i love this tho i havent try it...i'm planning to have it for lunch tomolo... :)the bunnies...uncle toby's is a must...they do sell it at G.K...but then its melting when i bought it there...so i want it from aussie...originated from aussie...and nuts....plenty of them....

since kefv dint want me to post some of the pics taken...so its just a few here...this is me using eyeliner?..issit?...i donno wat its called...kefv said tht i aint human to not know....wat????u know meh?...hahathis is me b4 he got me doing all these....here...he ask me to act silly.....yeah..and the peace signand last but not least...the rabbit smile...haha..and thts y i dint study at all...

went to my cousins house to visit oscaroscar 1 2haha...he looks cute here


last thursday i made strawberry yogart...iced yogart...cindy's and amy's


called dad and asked him hows the MP4..AND GUESS WAT......he spoiled it...the MP4's broken in two...how did he do it?...i donno...sien le...something i got for him for a week nia...gone just like tht



MP4 no more...SOB~~~~

oo..my very pro driving skill got me sandwiched between two cars again...this times diff...tht car infront dint slow down...so he drive to the side...as for me and my car,we are A.Okay...haha...

after bio mock,me and amy went shopping...with me wanting to get a new sunglass and amy new cloths....so in the end..i picked this bonia sunglasses with crystals...but then i'm booking it till i get the money tomolo or the day after from dad...i wanna look for more..!!after tht we went imperial...its amy's turn to shop..haha...i really love this shoe...but too bad...its a killer while wearing it...this bag looks rather interesting...enjoying...i cant wait to get my sunnies....

twenty cents-me and jo's convo...i do miss him...haha...

and as for jon,well he called...he commented on this guy who everyone i know say is cute...he thinks tht guy looks okay nia...i wanted so much to shut the convo and go to bed early..y does he want to know so much and give me stupid comments...saying tht i shouldnt be seeing him or let him to my house and blah!!! its my life u jerk!!!...i dint wanna pick up his calls...but he kept calling...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com