Monday, September 01, 2008

both effort wasted....haha...

since kefv found out tht i was going to kb tonite,he made some arrangements to surprise me by being there tonite too....and with me thinking tht i cant make it at noon,so i cancel the outing to kb cause theres no point....and so i dint think so telling him bout it....and he (the sweet,cutie pie) waited till 9.30pm for me to be there...but i wasnt so he called asking me where i was only to find out i was at home reading the new novel i just got since i dint go kb,i went to parkson...haha...both of us wasted time,effort,excuses and reasons just for nth....(O.O)

but thanks kefv for all of it and for the mixed fruit juicy drinks ure planning to surprise give me...haha...ure mamma called and told me bout it....hehe...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com