Monday, September 22, 2008

how does it feels to finally be in contact with someone u used to have a thing for 10 freaking years ago....gosh...its been so long since we've been in contact...after having contact thru someone and found out tht he's actually my friends buddy.....i was soooooo happy!!!!!...haha....we talked like we used to.....we chat up like as if we've never been apart this whole 10 years....and i was so into getting the most of wats been going on in our lifes i kinda forgottern bout the 8 am wakey call...tiring day..eyes drooopy but happy...well he seems to have somekindaweird attraction on me tho he's not tht cute and attractive....
I'm finding my way back to you

And everything I used to be

And waiting is all that I can do

Until you find your way back to me

2 comments:

~Cyndizz~ said...

ooo..finally can leave comment lur..hehe..keep in touch ya

sheila's world said...

ya...haha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com