Saturday, September 27, 2008

cut down on some private pics...haha...

got a call from Ct,and then an email,then call dad,then dad called mum while i called lanny,then dad called miss ting and my ticket's book....yay!!!.....dad was gonna book business class cause he wants me to enjoy myself....but then business and economy for 2 hours of flights the same for me....so i go for economy...and i can say tht i aint a spender for tht..at the airport around 5.45am....for my 6.20am flight...i was so tired....sleepless night as i am partly crazy sick bout the interview....i slept the whole way thru....my friend Jong picked us up...and drive thru traffic in a horrifying speed..yes! we r the same....hahacamwhoring while he drove me around....meet up with nat and aunt lily....gosh,i miss them both...and adrian was there too and he's skin and bones...not used to his new look....i still prefer him being meaty.we had sushi for lunch..our favs
made our order
got our tea...self service...
well we look around
we sort of camwhore
and when the food came,we dig in..octy baby my tummy awaits unat brought me to the park..it was cool...walk around enjoying the scenery
fooling aroundhehe

lalalawhile walking,we came across this house....and theres a pool by the side....told dad i want tht house if he could aford it...but then he says the pools too small...:S...:) the lakethe pool overviewing the beautiful lakegot my ears pierced...i know i aim for the killing...(check)nat taught me how to use the eye linear....i made an effort to learn...smoky eye make ups (check)..killer boots...(check)i'm good to go....


the interview wasnt tht bad....haha...tht guy sitting across me who i kept smilling too happens to be the one whose interviewing me tht day..haha....points score....but then i aint gonna wait for the result....cause if i wait,it would be too late for my Uni hall applications....so watever,i'm going for flinders....living,studying and having meals with ppl i hardly know and worse sharing bathrooms....euii...*shudder*.....this reminds me of NS or should i go with the church confirmation camp..was gonna meet up with chin...or maybe shane...but then i donno where they were when i went to monash...aunt lily asked me and nat to meet up with daniel....i donno if he rmbers both of us.........

nat got me addicted to facebook games and i got her addicted to shopping and spending money...haha...i dint get much...theres nth to shop for...Kl is just like miri to me...but with bigger shopping malls....

pavillion shopping's a waste of time....i couldnt get wat i wanted....walk here and there then ended up at jong's car....went to dragon I for dinner with jong,moi,and jong's gf...we had fun catching up and they both miss my baby boi...my little bratty baby boi....awwww....haha...he hugged me b4 i went for my trip....he hugged me tight and when i tried letting go,he pulled my shirt....haha....so cute....i wish i could hold on a little longer....it was adrian's birthday last thursday...cheese cake at 10 pm...wanted a night out but then we were all so tired and was lazy to go out...nat being cam-shywith me being a cam-whore


we had sushi with aunt dot....i got xing ji's email...yay!!!....contacted him right away....it was fun chatting with him and he says tht i camwhore a lot...haha..he's still small sized after all these years...candid pic while having lunch...a slight delay on my flight backsnoozed off miri-bintulu roadlanded....it has only been a few days but i've kinda miss him already.....i've half expected him to pick me up....but then...i was to take the taxi home cause he was TOO busy to see me....haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com