Monday, October 26, 2009

i was robbed!!!!....well...the culprit almost had my new phone as he's early christmas present...cause i was silly enuf to think tht i could just leave my bag (with my books,phone,student ID and ipod) just under the table as i was just gonna go to the toilet...when i came back, my bag was shifted...and i suspect this caucasian guy took my phone...and boy, was he walking really fast to avoid me...i ran after him and confronted him...i dint even think before i act, i put my hands in his pocket and took out everything..(for it min tho, i was thinking to myself, what if he really isnt the thief, i would really just be embarrassing myself)...but then i was certain it was him as he was eyeing my seat all this while and why would he be walking really fast to avoid me and plus was lingering ard my corner when he is at the end of the corner of the room...using someone else's phone, i called my own...and found tht he hid it at the book shelf...i wanted to confront him after, but he left b4 i could do so, i file a report and then on my way back to uni hall, i saw a shadow by my back, knowing tht i've been followed...i called my bro(instead of secrurity...oo...how i wish i could have more brain cells to act b4 i do something..i mean, what could my bro do to help when he's at the north side of adelaide and me at south)...but thank god, yy and denise came to the bridge to fetch me...i'm still shaken by tht...i mean what if tht guy who was stalking me was really the culprit who had come tokick my ass?!?...well overall i count myself lucky..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com