Friday, October 16, 2009

my birthday was a blast...thanks to my lovely hall friends...i dint expect much cause i know everyones busy...but then they all surprise me with the cakes and all...i tot we were gonna go to the village to have mooncakes..but it was great...had 2 cakes,and korean for dinner...everyone was happy...but the pics are still with 3 of the sg gals...so i aint got any...besides a few from the k-boxdinner with bro on my bd eve at astor...nice salad..so happy to be out on a friday night..first bd cake, mud cake...walked for 45 mins till my feet had blisters to have this cake..but worth it..haha
my bingdukbagi?..i donno what this korean dish is called...but saemi really did enjoyed her meal..
at k-box with denise..complementary make-up by YSL...i just want simple,natural look.
started clinical,..tons of cute doctors here at flinders...wooo....arms sore...had shots...tonight is formal dinner...have to prepare for it now...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com