Wednesday, October 28, 2009

me and denise went to the library last night..i dint see tht ass who wanted to take my phone...but then i (lucky me) happens to have tht culprit's phone number...muahahah...i gave it to secrurity...

hopscotch !! me,yy and denise would play tht tomolo...hopefully, i can get my hands on some chalk..and plus there some event going on at the dinning hall agn...(eyes rolling)..dont they ever stop with the events...its 5 weeks in a row now...

i wanna save money!!! well..at least i wanna try....but sadly, i cant...i donno why...after a long lecture from my friends bout my spending habits...i still cant control myself...like last sat, i spend bout $300 on body shop products, and a perfume...yes, i know...i got another one...this is my 2nd one within 2 weeks...i'm crazy...or..maybe just stressed..haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com