Thursday, November 12, 2009

at brighton beach (kath,ara,me,aino)...it was burning hot..i had a slight fever and headache after tht trip...adelaide aint got no clouds...one of the many reasons of why i hate this freaking place at first..but with friends, adelaide grows on me...my room is bout 35 degrees...talk bout a freaking natural sauna...so thts why i went back to my own house at north on tues to enjoy the aircon...i'm getting one next year..it aint cheap...cause the cheapest i could find is 600 plus...
camp rock sucks bad...who would believe jonas brothers would star in such a suckkie chick flick...how was i suppose to know the age range for tht movie was ard 7-15 years old..-.-"..
me and kefv got into a huge fight...this proves u arent suppose to mess with me when i'm burning up in my room and with him with relationship troubles...we cant be in the same room when this happens...i bet, we will be tearing at each other and i'm truly sorry kevfy mervy...not gonna happen agn...(well at least this bad)...anna babe say i sound like a woman with PMS...OMG!?!...tht was mean..but all forgiven...

anna the bugger wont be there when i'm going back to SG..><..this isnt fair lar, we seldom meet..and when we do, u dont wanna take a pic with me...and when u do, u show this reluctant sour face...i know u hate taking pics...but c'mon i'll nvr post it here at the blog..i've made my promise to both u and kefvy...the vivid dreams are back...these few days were very weird...i donno why christina n her family was even there...i'm blur, maybe exam stress?!?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com