Monday, November 02, 2009


i aint no japanese!!! for goodness sakes doesnt no one gets it??? should i stick a 'i'm a freaking malaysian on my forehead to get the message across'...now i feel super duper doomed cause my tutor wants me to make some sushi for the class party..she was directly looking at me straight in the eye saying 'it would be nice to have some finger food like sushi (still looking at me for a sec before returning her attendtion to the class) '..she was totally zapping me..well, georgie told me i'm super dead as she knows i dont cook..i need to please my tutor without her failing me...i do like her for giving me a credit for my assignment and failed 1/3 of the class, shes a mean marker and strict tutor, but i also kept my tots and answers to myself...no time,money,transportation to get her a basket full of sushi...i need leo's help this time...><

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com