Friday, November 06, 2009

just two happy souls tht happens to be on the phone..haha...i'm so happy as i've made both of u proud of me.. :D ..

boy: okay, close your eyes now.

me: okay..

boy: now, lets imagine that we are at this awesome fantastic ballroom,dancing..u in my arms and wearing this nice cream coloured dress and me with a tux.
me: what the heck are u trying to do now?!?

boy: trust me..it would make u more happy..close your eyes and just imagine it

me: fine....

boy: okay with taylor swift's song 'crazier' playing by the background and me giving u a big spin.

me: OMG, haha...are u insane?!

boy: doesnt it feels like as if u r inlove once agn?!

me: err, yeah..kinda..

boy: feels good huh? doesnt it make ure day more brighter?

me: yeap, thanks but i'm currently dancing with the wrong guy here..haha..i'll just imagine him to be someone else intead of u...

boy: arent i the sweetest?
me: yeah, sweet as the cherry on top of the ice cream cake..jeez


anyhoos, this is the chorus of the song and i've just uploaded it at my blog.

you lift my feet off the ground
spin me around
you make me crazier ,crazier
feels like i'm falling and i
i'm lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier, oh

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com