Monday, November 16, 2009

random pics over the pass two weeks..there were dozens or even more ladybugs all ard me when i was walking to the village..and i donno why most of them were mating..-.-"..i wanted to place one on my palms..but not when they were all busy...yep, i fell on my way to the bus stop as i've not notice the uneven pavement, by the road side..i was lucky as there werent any cars passing by...it was very god damm pain saking painful...ironic,a enrolled nurse is afraid of the pain on her knees...i do suck at times but hey, i'm only human..plus, i was kinda touched with the unending concerns from my friends..cause my knees wont stop bleeding for 2 days straight...and i donno why...i keep changing the plasters..
damm, how i hate this fellow.the double duos with the megpies... i cooked for my lovable friends..*they dont trust my cooking,i was hurt at first,..cause i do cook okay.i can learn..and i've been cooking recently...meals dont just drop down out of no where when at home not unless i drive out to get something filling* but i prove all of em worng, my 8 herbs soup was a blast..and they all love it, but then cooking soup is the easiest...next time i wanna cook salted vege with pork, hokkien beef ball noodles and meat ball cream corn soup..:D if i've got time to tht is..cause i'm back home and wont be back soon..

yummilicious..:)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com