Friday, March 19, 2010

'i dont mean to be rude, but whats your name agn?' my brain juice has run dry and i keep losing my memory...

this guy came up to me and ask me if i still rmbers him..i do rmber tht we've chatted b4...but all those we have talked bout are lost with all those junks in the sin bin..i dont mean to hurt u..but i jt couldnt rmber..nor do i wanna keep tab on whats been going on in ure life all the time..theres like bout 250++ ppl on my msn...and i'm not adding nonsence into it anymore...not unless ure truly a friend and someone i would get to knw more...i hv stopped accepting random ppl who wants to be a friend of mine..fb aint a good idea..maybe if u wanna be a friend, might as well gimme a good reason instead of "o, i want u to add me so tht i've got more friends with me in farm ville...or mafia wars" like wt heck...are u serious? just for a game and u beg me to accept u? jeez..i aint into all tht crap..but thn the last game i've played was restaurant city...well i was forced to play by zhen...he talks bout it 24/7..and asked me to play all the time...he even wanted me to play dota...anyhoos if u wanna add me, just add me via friendster...and dont expect me reply u by comments as i dont read them...but messages are alright..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com