Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MRS i donno whats her name tutor in ETHICS AND LAW IS SUCH A BIATCH...she wont even look at me whn i presented my answers to the class..thn why be a tutor whn ure such a bias BIATCH ASS hard core curly/frizzy hair old granny who doesnt seems to care bout asians frm malaysia/hk/korea and sg...

i had such a massive headache just now cause of the non stop beeping sound by the PMC machine...i was secretly pressing the stop cancel button as hard as i could, bruising my fingers till the max when my lecturer wasnt looking..as it suppose to be a natural thing tht ure gonna hear at the hospital..but i cant stand it..

and i got my allocations for clinical and it clashes with my assignment due dates...i donno how kenneth put up with it last year and he went to melb with sammy...wow..i really do admire him...and plus tht sweet thang wanted to help me for my drug cal exam next tues..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com