Saturday, March 20, 2010

woah..the happy go lucky, sarcastic tiny friend of mine is pissed at me, the gang's having this hang out trip to the port..

(blah blah.....skipping to the point)

friend: (sounded pissed) like why do u have to limit ureself, ure born with cash, ure father's got cash...just swipe the card...
me: u knw i cant babe...sorry...plus i've got exams and quizes this week...
friend: its just tht i havent seen much of u lately, kinda missed u soo much u knw...cant u just go??....
me:sorry babe...haha...but why dont u come over my place on monday...we could hang..
friend: yeah..wadever...
me: err...*awkwarddddd*


okay...the way she sounds annoys the heck out of me too...i aint got no money printing machine stash at home...i cant just go get the money and spend happy moments with u all...u knw i need the change...its not like last year where i dont think at all and spend it like money flows out of my back pockets...thts one of the reasons i moved to the units, as i dont wanna spend so much no more...i need to save my money for groceries...i'm taking denise's words 'before taking out the card, think twice..and ask yourself if u really need it and can u survive without it'

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com