Sunday, March 28, 2010

omg...what have i gotten myself into..all i knw is tht denise asked me to be nice to guys more often, and the next thing i knw is tht i'm stalked by this hong kee....eik...what the heck....rewind...pls...just turn bk to 4 days ago....o..gosh..this is horror...

last week, i told denise bout my past and how i treated some guys badly, she told me i should be nice to them...and so thts what i did, i replied this hong kong guy, talked to him...and dint ignored him onced...and now i got myself into a dinner date with him on thursday, with him picking me up...and now he's asking for a late night movie date with me...arg....and he wont stop calling...ARG...and to top it off, he wont stop speaking in hakka and canto to me...and at the same time asking me if i understand what he said, he would not let it off easy by telling me what he said, he wants me to guess....like for example he asked 'do you want to go watch a movie with me tonight, its by jackie chan at 10pm, i'll go pick you up at 9pm, cant wait to see you..' in hakka...and i asked what he said..and he would just laugh and ask me to guess...for a sentence like tht he could have just speak it in english intead of wasting my time guessing for it...so it took bout 30 mins for a 20 mins conversation...i'm so pissed off...tht bugger needs to stop, but he dont wanna even tho i asked him to just speak in languages tht i would understand, i'm racking my brain to think of a way to answer him politely...HELP!!!!!

denise, watching me in distress asked me to stop being nice to him...wow...thts like a 5 days of practice...haha...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com