Friday, May 21, 2010

arg...today was exhausting...i'm soooo tired...my legs are both so sore due to the fact tht i've been standing most of the time from 1-9pm. i was so angry at Gloria yesterday , tht i cursed her to die very painfully on her last day on earth.

As for today, i got 7 new patients in the ward, working at team 3, with 2 nurse..as i 2nd year, i specifically requested for 2 patients but was given 4...i have been running here and day all afternoon...3 out of the 4 patients i got had MRSA...so i had to put on gowns and gloves before entering their room which is a pain...

garrrrr....and to make it worse, I’m having my monthly visits and my headache had gone up a notch with a dangerous fever lurking near me.

one patients who i was taking care of chocked on her meds...i so scared...i mean if i wasnt there to help her, she might have died..glad, i caught up with her and gave a big fat whack on the back...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com