Friday, May 28, 2010

i'm gonna keep taking pictures when my face aint full of acne for now...as exams's coming and i couldnt stop stuffing myself with chocolates, so i bet when exams over next month, i'll look like a pimply bloated balloon..>v<..

been day dreaming a lot lately...i day dream during my lecs,tut,and workshops...by the end of the week, i have not learned anything at all. janice has been doing me a favour by poking me onced in a while to wake me up from my dreamy faze..


i'm gonna dress up nice and pretty tomolo..as i'm taking pics with mum and bro at my fav sushi shop...haha...


patient's great today, i did a handover infront of all the nurses, i was so nervous..but then i got thru tht..both patients were angels today, i visited Mr Frome today..he was happy to see me..haha..i'm like his fav student nurse in tht ward..i love him to bits..cute chap. i was sooooo bored tht i gave both my patients leg massages...haha..


oo..ooooo..guess whose coming bk to adelaide during August...ZHEN ZHU NAI CHAR!!! omg...i miss him soooo much..he APUUUUUed me tht day...haha...i kinda have forgottern tht i taught him tht word..heres a picture of him..one year passed sooo fast..i cant believe its almost one year since i've seen him in flesh...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com