Friday, May 14, 2010

i'm enjoying my clinical but could do better without gloria. given 2 patients today, they were sweet angels.. :D

i had to walk lionel for his daily walk, he was a cheek...wanted to hug me all the time and kept whispering secrets to my ears...i avoided him the whole day today..afraid he might called out "wheres my little sweet sheila???" agn....he's an agressive patient whose got called for code blacks...apparantly, most of the nurse at tht ward hates dealing with him, and so i was left with the dirty work...but lionel wasnt giving me such a hard time...he even announce to the whole ward saying tht 'we getting married'...O.O...i am soooo not gonna marry him...

i saw tht good lookin doctor from FMC last year, i dint know he goes to QEH now...so adorable... :P~~~~ i'm guessing he's name would either be a jon,nate,nathan,jonathan or david...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com