Monday, June 07, 2010

i almost cost myself 10% reduction from my ethics essay as i woke up late and found out tht the due time to pass it up was 11am...thank goodness i double checked and have like 30 mins b4 11am to read thru, print and run to sturt campus. After the exhausting morning i had, i decided to treat myself to a little shopping spree...when i said ‘little’ shopping spree, my budget was a limit of $50 bucks but then it turns into a $160 bucks purchase...well at least i got free goodies..><..Once agn, Jason’s words ‘u need self control Sheila’ haunts my freaking head...i felt soooo guilty after tht...sigh....i really need to stop myself frm overspending.

i woke up in a faze and walked to the loo, bumped into Ryan today and he scared the bejezuz out of me...first Alex, now Ryan...why do my friends bring boys bk and then let them stay for the night without informing us housemates???

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com