Sunday, June 20, 2010

O My Freaking Gawd!!!!!!!!! two freakingly unbelievable things tht i need to say.

1st) what is this!?! 4 pimples on my chin upon waking up?!?!....ARG!!!!!!!!!!! i think i would have tons of scars and maybe 20 more pimples till this friday then...good bye smoothness..O.O sobs*

2nd) tht freakingly crazy scary guy who was shorter than me tht likes to hug me from the back when i was in primary 6..who he was the leader of his pathetic gang who spits on the staircase and then calls out loud 'hey, beautiful' and then when i was at the corridor, he leans on the window pannel to stare at me...well not only him, he and his gang...he..this guy...this shortie after 9 years has grown sooooo much taller...and but then he still looks the same...i wont grade on his looks here...but yeah...i cant believe a friend of mine found him and asked me to contact him agn...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com