Sunday, June 27, 2010

lets take a tour ard my units...as exams over and i am bored...going to marion with janice at 1pm later..and if its not cold (like last night,i was pretty sure i was near a death experience, as i could catch asthma or pheunomia) i could go to the beach. anyhoos....i was gonna go jogging at the gazebo...but it it was 3 degrees...so..yeah...no jogging for me...but going to aino's unit later on...as i'm cooking her lunch...the corridor as u enter my unit
to your right, the toilet.
with two cubicles.
the looo (its clean to perfection..haha)
if u go straight, then u will come across the kitchen.
and to your left, its a long corridor to our rooms
the living room. with the tiniest tv u maybe cannot see
the view from the bins.
the balcony
my room.(which i think u all would have know how it looks as i've taken so much vain pics of myself in tht room).:D
two heaters in my room.
the view from my room on the left..it looks grainy as i've taken it with the nets on. tht set of stairs is the ones tht u'll have to go thru to my units.
the view from the left. :D

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com