Friday, June 18, 2010

Surprises; ahh…how I love u….especially those happy an unexpected one trills me to my freaking bone. I’m glowing like a bubble full of sparkles. I thank the boy, a 26 year old. The one that have made me so happy, I’ve been smiling since 12pm just now.

oo…my acne is growing me like a disease. So freaking sien I feel like I cant face windson face to face anymore..cause of the acne..

btw, the cute and lovable vietnames patient.(not my patient) but someone I love taking care of ,as I’m very kepo one, like to take care of other ppl’s patient..haha…and yeah..i'm always by her side her, and then playing with her…but then sadly, I was told by the doctor that her heart beat is declining.which means she has only a few hours till tomolo to live. I was almost in tears( but then she is not my family member, so its just so awkward to wanna cry my eyes out for someone I’ve known for only 3 weeks)…she will forever be in my memory as I love how she sang to me..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com