Wednesday, February 16, 2011

JETLAG's A BITCH


i dint even get no beauty sleep last night. i saw denise at the airport, but she was with alex and he's friends.

adeline has been bored like crazy, she kept asking me when i'll be back.

adelaide's so much cooler. like always...and my nauseous case is turning its head back to sick land...yay!!! see...i told everyone (but no one believes me) that i would feel better once i'm bk to adelaide.

internet has been hard to acesss due to insufficient cable, so thats why i dint blog. i havent heard from luke since monday (which is beyond weird, as this kid would message me relentlessly all day)..but o well..i dont mind the peace n quite from my phone for just a little mo

yeah, unpacking is so damm annoying...i dont travel light..haha...i realise most of these are facial products.

i did a recount (including those tht werent shown in the pic above) and realise i've got 11 bottles of body lotion (janice calls my house a heaven to promote soft and beautiful skin. LOL) , 5 bottles of sun lotion, 14 bottles of perfumes, 4 types of acne creams, 4 diff brands of facial cleanser, 1 litre of Hairspray (the bottle's freakingly huge, thanks to zhen, convincing me to get a good value, i've only used it 5 times since September), 3 types of eye cream, and a hell lot of weird small bottle of samples for the face. *gulped. i seriously need to stop myself from getting all these junks.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com