Monday, February 28, 2011

Okay, this couldn’t be happening, upon stressful events, leading me to negative tots, with shitloads of endless workloads, the most saddest thing happened to me. *sigh* all those time i sacrifice for that boy went straight to the bin. Useless, pathetic and meaningless. O, btw, Aus boyz really weird lar. 2 weeks of dating, and they can call it quits. (of course this isnt to mua, but aino's friends)

And now, not to mentioned, Aino is trying to pair me up with her housemates..lol..Funny girl with a big heart, but no, i must study first..i need to study first, my time and effort is devoted to my workloads and placements.

I can’t blardy hell contact tht damm luke. I donno whats he's number at the dessert, he's hardly online. i send a whatsapp and waited for 12 hrs of response.

Well on the bright side, i get to shop with the girls today, went for lunch with em, and then they came and have dinner at my unit. It was just nice to see them all agn.

*btw, i fell sick AGAIN! damm..it was half way thru 3103. yy said she would drag the screaming and kicking me to the hospital if she needs to just to get me cured. plus, kath said if she did hear me say the word "sick", she’s booking the appointment straight away. haha..what such wonderful and non sense friends I’ve got.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com