Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nancy showed me a pregnant pic of her friend. Both of us won’t stop admiring how good her friend looks. she’s practically glowing. I swore i wanna look as good as her when I’m preg. I dont wanna be puffed up like a ball and my hubby would just look at the wall instead of me cause i look like a goddamm blowfish.

Going bk to the units tonight. *sad. Its sem 1 all over again. The girls kept calling asking to meet up with me, cause apparently everyone has met each other and non of them has seen me yet.

I hoped i dont look green with pain and red like a crab, cause I’m still suffering from the side effects of the pills taken.

Meeting Janice tomolo. super duper yayness.

i was hoping to go out for dinner tomolo so tht i wont have to cook..heh :) steamboat with the gurls sounds fantastic. if not, i could always take a 5 mins bus ride to Janice's place and stay there till she kicks me out. haha..i'm dying to go have a look at her new crib.

Might see if the boys are busy this Friday, i don’t mind going to the Belgium bar to catch up, plus Ah bern still has my stuffs.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com