Friday, February 11, 2011

walau eh,the songs this year are all so techno...my ears bleed and my headache increase with intensity whenever i turn the radio on.

3 more days till Valentines. luke got me a brown bunnie (from the nickname he gv me, yeah..i'm a godamm rabbit to him) plush toy while shopping at KL, he got one for himself too. just in a few days time, he will be flying to the dessert. i dont even know how he's gonna gimme tht toy so in end, i ask him to give it to he's cousin. i donno how am i to send him he's stuff in 3 days time.. i think i'll just keep it till then. heh.


my hair needs extra texturing for it isnt tht straight anymore (><)

i dont even know if i could go bk on july, cause i will need to see how my class goes, cause janice has got tutorials during the mid term break..i might need it too depending on what electives i'm taking.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com