Wednesday, April 20, 2011

(easter egg from ursula, its red again to help me with the red theme thats been going on for 2 weeks now...i'll keep u update on Red. cause johnny needs to fix something on it)



wow. hardly knew she was there all along.

u know me, i am those tht only check the latest updates on fb upon waking up. i load only the first page and thats it..the trouble of going thru to view everyone's updates. so in the end, i always get the last of the gossip juice. for example, a friend of mine was engaged since monkey ages, everyone has congratulated her, and after what? 6-7 months, i then found out about it? *sad and yet true.

another example, a very good old mate of mine added me (as he quote like 4-5 years ago on msn) and last night, out of the blues, he nudge me and all i can think of is when have i added him. i dont view the list but just type out their name in the search box to chat with em. the only ones i know online are the ones that sign in after me, as the annoying "ding" sound would ring thru my speakers while i'm either writing essays or watching a movie.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com