Friday, April 08, 2011

Sociology's topic was on obesity. M.hall was asking us whats the difference btw food taken culturally. I've learned that in india, some certain rice could lead to type 1 diabetes. and as for caucasians here, there state tht they limit the portion of the food taken by their kids. or was asked to finish their food when young.


upon asking me, the only Malaysian, i told them i hated food when i was young. (shock No.1). and in order to get food into me, mum had to force feed me till i was quite old (like maybe 9yold; i think) (shock No. 2). up until 10 years old and to my teenage age, when i dont feel like eating, i would have a small portion of rice and a glass of water for dinner (shock No.3). i would throw up when i eat upon waking up (shock No. 4). haha...yeah..they conclude tht i was very different.


plus...while at aussie, i was taught to throw food away when i cannot finish my food and i would play with my food then up until last year, i started cooking. Of course, Aussie food, was too yummy and tht i gained 3-4 kilos since 2009. my face's meaty and chubby now..BUT to compare with first year, i could lift up my patients easily out of the chair without huffing and puffing.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com