Monday, April 04, 2011


Sociology, can i be reminded of why i'm taking this shit again? i had this in first year..and now, i'm taking a 3rd year in sociology? eish! whats the difference? i got a HD in that topic, *wipes hands. and thats it, its history. argggg....goddamm..i hate sociology. and now, i've gotta write a 1500 word essay about feminism and woman's health policy.


again, for the 3rd day in a row, i concur and succeed in doing nth but watch tellie and play Diablo. wooo!!! I rock. I’ve nvr felt so free.


shopping for easter bunnies anyone? i'm going egg shopping later on. o smack! i need to find something for gary for he's birthday. Jason is still trying to use the force on me to go to gary's bd...havent seen tht dude tht likes to tickle me since last sep? (well he saw me with zhen, i saw he's side when he turned into MCD).

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com