Monday, April 25, 2011

the Story of Red.




RED which i've been talking about for the past week has been sitting at the garage for almost a week now. and yes, Red, is my very own car.

it all started 3 weeks ago, when dad went and pick me up from the workplacement, and he thinks the alley is dark and dangerous and insist getting me a car.


went to ordered one, got insurance done, everything under my name. At last, last wednesday, my car arrived. Upon getting it, i was told, its my own car now, i have control of who should be behind the wheels.

i've regreted getting the car as mum kept using it against me, dad intent to make me happy over what happened last dec, in the end, i end up unhappy cause i feel like i'm being push ard to do things because dad got me this car.


lanny said i emo, i get a car, he emo..he got nth..so i should be thankful.. but if i have known tht this car is gonna get me into so much arguements, i would have said NO.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com