Saturday, March 10, 2012

I hardly take pictures anymore...pictures are mostly sent to me..or taken from my friend's album during our outings. too lazy. camera too old.haha.


I am very annoyed by 2 guys recently. Luke and RJ.


Luke acts like as if he owns me. YOU dont OWN me at all. So stop asking who i'm out with, you wont have known. He prac acts like a child who wants a goddamm candy to shut he's annoying attention seeking cries (yeah, i know its too much of a say, but then this is how i feel) i am exhausted from answering he's silly questions. Let me live, Let me hang ard with my friends without being questions everytime of whether i fancy that dude or not. Jeeelewizzz.. what a horror has he become all of a sudden from wanting to eat japanese with me cause i told him i ate with Darin and then traveling with me or to see me when im always travelling with a friend or to see my friends.


And theres RJ. Like OMFG. i'm always taking deep calming breathes when with him. I dont wanna lose my temper over the way he dines (i have yet met anyone like him who ravish meals like a lady). No i am not gonna block him out, very determine to change this dude so that he doesnt make other girls suffer. He shall not lose he's self esteem cause i let him down. I shall rebuild this guy. (but of course, a little complain goes along the way)..i shall reshape this guy till maybe the last straw of annoyance i could take.


Thats why Colby used to say things like " wont it be better if you've got a dude instead ". yes..i do agree...just a dude and prob like these are solved. But if having a dude that is going to question me all the time like Luke, i rather just have my own space and not take any chance with anyone.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com