Monday, March 26, 2012

Babe left for Sg today. this week will be the most depressing week ever. Yy is leaving this friday. This means no more nice pictures anymore. i will miss denise's cameras (shes got 4, all takes good quality pictures) My gurls brings the best in me. I smile and laugh more when i'm with them. I became the silly/giddy/ditzy girl that i am when i'm with the KiKi girls. I will truely miss my gurls a lot. Every gang of mine is different but then i stick to my gurls more often than others. Cannot believe its been 4 years..We first met cause i dint know how to set my internet up. Denise then brought yy to my room. We then went to Amanda's unit and that was when i first heard of avocado smoothie and tot it was the grosses thing ever. (i've yet tried it)..hahaok..enuf of the sad stories. Went to ECA last week. Met a few international student. Dont get me starting of the Romanian guy. What a flirt. First off, i made friends with a few japanese and a korean guy.
Nice typical Korean man. Its hard to conversate with him. As he hardly gets me. So i had to try racking my brain on some Korean words (Korean dramas do come in handy). Yeah we're meeting up and was on my way to see him, bumped into Vince. And he's words when i told him i'm meeting up with my korean friend is "What? Another guy?"...haha...yeah but not to worry, my korean friend's got a gf. and i'm not interested in him anyways. He's sooooo goddamm shy when with me, i'll have to do most of the talking. He's teaching me badminton tomolo. And ice skating some other day. He snowboards and my brain instantly thinking of darin. Anyhoos..yeah...see how tomolo goes.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com