Sunday, April 01, 2012

Last week wasnt as bad as i've expected. I expected endless flow of tears as both my girls are back in SG.
But bryan (my korean friend) has been with me all week. I end up having a fab time. He end up seeing an unpretty side of me, where i acted like a fool myself..


so, long story short~ He walked me to my car, i end up turning only half of the ignition, as i was too engrossed into talking to him. and then a korean songs blasted from my speakers and i asked him if he know who the singer is..and he gave a crunched up face expression which shows he'a trying to think hard, and unable to contain myself, i laugh and bid my goodbye. Cause my car engine was not even started, i decided to pull into a reverse, but to my horror, my car drove forward, tyre bumped into a small border. Bryan instantly opened my car door asking if i've started the car and we end up laughing like crazy. And the conclusion is, he says i'm a Hu Dang (which in korean means, i seems like a decent girl, but deep down is ditzy girl who often make silly mistakes).


yeah. he taught me badminton, it was hillarious. i donno how he coped with it, with my constant insanity. cause i keep swatting it like as i'm i'm shooing a fly. anyhoos, i end up eating korean all week (cause i keep making korean food)...i end up being mistaken as a korean all week as well. Not just that, a few of my friends confessed that they tot i was a korean when they first met me. HOW SO? u and i, we are both malaysians. How can a malaysian not know how another malaysian look like?


anyhoos..yeah..when i get groceries, order my food, the ppl keep talking korean to me like as if i understand what they mean. It made Byran's day as he tot i was korean as well when he first met me (which is the utter most WTH thing). yeah. so bryan end up teaching me a few korean lines. and cause i was at Vince's place, i was so distracted, i keep addressing Byran as a Oppa (which i really shouldnt have) cause you call someone oppa when he's your man. so that was quite embarrassing, but Bryan said its ok..cause i'm still learning.


We went to Handorf, and a group of malaysian students were talking among themselves in Mandarin, and one girl said to her guy, saying "look at the back, those two are koreans." and the guy looked at us. and then said "wow, are they are couple? the korean girl is so much shorted than her boyfriend". I was like (O.o)...i feel like going over to the guy, tapped him on the shoulder and say "i'm not korean, a malaysian just like you, and byran is not my boyfriend and yes, i'm short, i know...cause bryan is 184cm" all in mandarin. But yeah..i dint do what i had in mind, i instead pulled bryan to another shop and told him what those malaysian ppl said. We laughed it off and walked off.

Being with him all week changed my perspective of man my age. He really did prove me wrong about what i tot about guys my age. He's so mature. Yy said it must be because he went to the Army back in korea.

Anyhoos. Luke, being all weird and possessive. Acts likes kid when compared to Byran. Couldnt help but compare, cause upon hearing that i'm learning korean from bryan, he sorta asked if i could teach him mandarin when i specifically told him i'm not good at it. but he insisit. and then when i told him JonH made noodles for me for supper, he's mind instantly snap and ask if i think Jon is good looking and that why havent i told him about me having a friend named Jon. i was on the verge of blasting texts asking him to mind he's on buzz. I seriously donno what happened to luke..its like an alien took over he's body. He's such a weird guy compared to who he really is a few months ago. *arg.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com