Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bryan made me cry last night..  (will talk more about it later).

First off, Bryan came to my house on Tuesday, cooked Mien Sien (fuchow dish). And cause the chickens here aren't sweet (just like mum said)...so it was quite plain, but Bryan said it was yummy~.i think he was lying. 

After dinner, he asked me to take a walk, we walked to Arndale where i complained most of the time about him making me suffer, having to walk so far.After our "power walk" i was exhausted, my knees were wobbly. and he asked us to go have coffee at primo. i was like @.@ 

cause i dont drink coffee at all, i almost fell asleep at primo, but Bryan asked me to wake up. 

Yeah. i keep asking Bryan where my star is, cause the night b4, he texted me asking me to go out to star gaze, and he told me he'll give me a star as he says the sky is he's (cause i told him Denise bought Alex a 300 bucks star that Alex couldn't even reach, touch or hold onto... Bryan just laugh and told me that those who bought it is silly as he thinks its a waste of money to get something that you couldn't even hold, touch or the fact that no one would know its yours)...so i asked him to catch me one and put it in a jar and bring it to ECA the next day. 

and Tuesday night, Bryan took my word too seriously and wont stop greeting me continuously (as i ask him the day b4 why he doesnt greet me at ECA at all, and why hasn't he even introduce me to Francesco, the Italian dude)...he did both of it on wed...which was hilarious..

last night was when he made me cry. cause as you know i've been dependent on him (as he's like a brother to me, a better brother to be exact, but Lanny's not gonna know)..haha..and cause he wanted to watch battleship and told me that we should watch it next Monday before he goes back to Korea in two weeks time as he's got a problem back home. I was shocked cause it was so sudden, as Bryan was suppose to leave next year, January. so i couldnt help the tears from flowing, as i couldn't take it, i cant take the fact that Lanny, aino, kath, Janice left last dec. and both yy and Denise left on march. my emotions are practically raw. i cant handle ppl leaving me anymore..(and i found out Kiing is leaving next Tuesday)..and yes, back to the topic, i was so upset, cause Bryan is like my brother...and when i told him i was sad, this stupid jerk told me that he was only joking, and i was furious at first, i dint even want to talk to him...and cause i had some problems about today (dont even wanna rant it out here, but today is not my day)..i lost my appetite, i couldnt eat, Bryan, wanted to make me feel better, tried he's best to cheer me up during lunch, he gave me he's Korean energy bar which taste like coffee...and then texted me during class to ask for a meet up, brought me bubble milk tea and we go to Torrens where he's lameness made me laugh. He felt bad cause of it, cause he dint know it would made me cry...

so he said the sweetest words ever, 'i will never be away, until next year where i'll have to go back, i'll always be with you, i'll stand next to you. i know what you are going thru and that i'll never leave you alone till next year. even when i'm gone, my presence will always be here with you, we shall be in contact, and you'll never lose me'

and i said the meanest thing at that time 'i shall forget about you once you are gone'

he replied "Well i will never forget about you, i got you little Togi (referring to that ugly miss piggy), and when you see her, u'll think of me. you will always be little sheila, and we shall have our secret language (cause i always say this line..and it sorta grew on him)..and when he said half of the sentence, i'll finish the other half"  

I still cannot believe the fact that I've became so dependent onto him, our friendship from the start was meant to be mutual (with him meeting me for English lessons and him teaching me Korean) i sorta grew closer to him without knowing and that we see and text each other daily. He, acting like a brother, am always concern about my indigestion, and asking me to sleep early, and is concern about me and always looking out for me. Last night was like a slap in the face. I told Little mickey about Bryan and little mickey ask me to stay away from Bryan as little mickey said he couldnt stand it if i'm hurt by all this shit again. I did try, but Bryan is having non of that, in fact, he's meeting up with me tomolo. We spend our weekends together...even tho, he doesn't understand the word i've used, at least he try to learn the words i've used to understand me more. I dunno how its going to be this year end, i mean from first year and Zhen's case, its always so bad..and with zhen, it was cause he's coming back but not Bryan and that me and Zhen dint go out as much as me and Bryan did, and Bryan compared to zhen was sooooooo much better. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com